It’s hard being a freelancer and even harder finding amazing tools to help you out. The most common tool that any freelancer needs is an invoicing system. I’ve tried them all but stop looking for a system after being introduce to pancake.
What is the Pancake App?
Pancake is a self-hosted software that allows you do to online invoicing, project management, time tracking, proposals and estimates. It gives you full control of the branding of your invoice and both client and admin dashboard.
Why should you use Pancake App?
- My favorite thing about pancake app is that you can create a custom payment plan for your client.
- You can also bill them in any currency (which is so helpful is your clients aren’t stateside).
- There are no extras to buy to have the features you need. (You can even request new features and they usually add them on the next updates)
- One time payment and updates for life!
- The file delivery system, you can upload you files to the invoice and when the client pays it releases the file to them.
- Built-in support ticket system, that you can also charge for depending on ticket urgency.
- Track expenses for each project and by vendor
Pancake App can save you tons of time! I like to spend a little time writing up proposals, estimate and invoice as possible. With pancake app, you can create templates and create reusable invoice items.
Hidden features of pancake app is that they give you an audit trail of when you clients read their invoice, accepted a proposal, etc. If you don’t feel comfortable installing software on your hosting plan, they’ll do it for you. Fo’ FREE!
… but what about support?
Pancake App has a great support team consists of the actual people who work on the software itself. Anytime bugs are reported it’s a really fast turn around time for an update to fix that issue.
Are you convinced this is the tool for you?